- Underwater noise background monitoring
- Underwater noise logging to determine long-term trends in the underwater noise environment
- Noise modelling for offshore developments, construction and operational phases
- Assessment of potential underwater noise impacts and management measures as part of environmental impact statements
- Compliance monitoring and comparison against assessment criteria
Resonate has in-house underwater noise logging equipment capable of being located on site for long periods to determine trends in the background environment and to determine the contribution of underwater noise sources relative to the background environment.
Our team have been involved in underwater noise assessments during both the pre-construction and operational phases of offshore developments.