Since establishing in 2011, Resonate has developed an enviable reputation and won awards in the field of wind farm noise assessment, working on proposed and existing sites in locations around Australia.
- Background noise measurements to determine noise criteria
- Noise modelling and mitigation advice
- Compliance measurements and assessment
- Due diligence reviews
- Turbine sound power and tonality assessments to IEC 61400-11
- Detailed assessments to determine conditions causing tonality, levels of audibility at both residences and turbines, and directivity of tonal emissions from turbines
- Expert evidence for planning applications and turbine supply contract disputes
- Infrasound testing
Our team has also undertaken significant research into the measurement, modeling and prediction methods for wind farm noise assessments.